There haven't been any comments yet, be the first to share your ideas about this recipe!
1. Remove the stems from the tomatoes and rinse in cool water.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Sauté garlic for about 1 minute.
3. Add the whole tomatoes to the pan and stir occasionally. Sauté the mixture until the tomatoes begin to
4. Remove the tomato mixture from heat and break up any remaining whole tomatoes. Divide the mixture evenly among the pieces of naan.
5. Top each piece of naan with an equal portion of olives, onion, zucchini and feta. Season with salt and pepper and a few fresh oregano leaves.
6. Broil on low for 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese has softened and edges are browning. Serve immediately.
2 c. Whole cherry tomatoes
1 tsp. Olive oil
2 cloves Garlic; minced
4 pieces Naan bread (homemade recipe here)
1/2 c. Kalamata olives; pitted & chopped
1/2 c. Sweet red onion; sliced thinly
1 c. Feta; crumbled
1 Small zucchini; sliced thinly
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
These individually sized flatbread pizzas are a quick, delicious way to whip up lunch or a light dinner using fresh summer veggies. Instead of a heavy pizza sauce, sweet cherry tomatoes are sautéed with garlic to make a simple, rustic sauce and then topped with thin slices of zucchini, onion, olives and cheese.
seasonal RECIPES for those who love to EAT